Researching Ten Leaders
Surveys for a presentation of true leaders in their field
Each Ten Leaders group is created after lengthy research of a marketplace – leading attorneys referring other leading attorneys, with input from peers inside and outside of a geographical coverage area as well as inside and outside a practice area. The process lasts two to three months.
The standard for inclusion in Ten Leaders is based on five primary criteria:
- Degree of focus on that practice area. Usually attorneys in their practice area practice in their field exclusively
- Number of years practicing in their area of the law
- Volume of casework in the given practice area, according to the attorney and his or her peers
- Reputation among peer group, based on multiple interviews with attorneys who practice apart from the attorney in question
- Leadership and written work on behalf of existing professional organizations, such as sections and committees of the state bar
- With each group, we seek to secure the participation of the best representation of experienced, dedicated attorneys
No Aspect Of This Advertisement Has Been Approved By The Supreme Court of New Jersey.